We’re Here to Help
In The Lights would like to collaborate with you to help your organization weather the storm of business and revenue disruptions. We’re available for FREE consults. We want to hear how COVID-19 is impacting your organization and offer input and solutions where possible. We’re also offering flexible pricing to support the community during this time.
We’re creating tips and resources to help you brainstorm solutions.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.Join Newsletter
We’re creating tips and resources to help you brainstorm solutions, so check back regularly.
- Essential Resources for Arts Nonprofits During COVID-19 Crisis
- COVID-19 Has Upended Our Organization – What’s Next?
- Work from Home Tips from In The Lights
Sign up for our quarterly marketing newsletter for tips to shine bright.Join Newsletter
Lets get through this
We’re are a team of dreamers and doers bound together by our passion for helping others realize their impact, story and legacy on the world. Times like these require comprehensive strategy and nimble communications plans that can be implemented by you or with our support. When it comes to working with In The Lights, we’re all ears.
Ways we can support you in our current circumstances:
- Assist with external communications about closings, new virtual offerings, and reopening celebrations
- Create new social content and campaigns to bolster your followers throughout the crisis
- Develop e-marketing strategies for keeping patrons engaged
- Tackle those marketing projects that get pushed to the side during a busy season
“As a small business owner, I understand the weight of continuing your mission and finding ways to thrive during this time of uncertainty. Every individual and organization has something unique they can offer during this time to provide solutions, joy, inspiration, and humor. In reviewing our guiding principles – trust, connect, advocate, collaborate, educate, support – I was reminded that storms don’t last forever, but the best way to weather a storm is to do so together. Let us join your virtual roundtables!”
Amber Henrie, Founder & CEO